Is Your Business on the Map?
We mean that literally. When someone looks you up online, what do they see?
If you tell a potential customer that you have a coffee shop, “on Gough between Fell and Hayes”, what are the odds they’ll end up at Blue Bottle Coffee instead of your place?
Well, if you don’t have a listing on Google Maps or the brand new Apple Maps, the odds are pretty high. Can you afford that?
Let’s face it. People are using over 400 million iPhones and iPads to look up addresses every day. There are now over 500 million Android smartphones and tablets guiding people to their destinations by car and on foot. Almost 2 million new smart devices are being activated every day! And each one of them comes with a mapping app to help them find their destination.
10 Benefits for Your Business
As you become familiar with Google Places and Apple Maps and update your listings on a regular basis, you’ll discover hundreds of advantages for advertising your business. Here are a few:
- Online advertising like Google Places and Apple Maps is the way of the future, and it will soon replace paper phone directory listings that cost thousands of dollars per year.
- Neither service requires a subscription fee.
- When your Maps listings are optimized properly, your business listing appears on the first page of Google.
- You can offer discounts and coupons through the services (Apple Maps is closely integrated into Yelp).
- Your website, physical mailing address and your phone number are all displayed in your listing, which allows customers to find you more quickly and to get the information they need.
- Mobile phone users can find your business listing immediately, and they don’t need a computer to do it.
- You will receive more traffic and new customers.
- You don’t need a physical retail or warehouse location to get accepted.
- By using citations and reviews, your listings will move up in ranking. With high rankings, your free advertising with these services will bring you more targeted customers faster than traditional organic methods.
- Finally, and the most important of all, it’s is so easy for customers to find your business, you will make more money than you did before you showed up on the map (and the millions of mobile phones that are pre-installed with them).
Someone smart once said that half the battle is just showing up. Isn’t it time for your business to start showing up on your customers’ smartphones and tablets? TCS can make that happen for you for just $199 for either Google or Apple maps ($299 for both). What’s stopping you? Contact us today for more info. We’ll literally put your business on the map by next week!