If You Lost it All?
Congratulations, you have amassed a huge content library (not to mention every other document your company has produced since day 1) paid for through hundreds and thousands of employee and contractor man hours. It’s the intellectual capital of your company.
So, what happens if your file server goes south? What happens if the building burns down? What happens if the ex-employee runs off with a company laptop?
60 percent of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within six months (75% go out of business within three years).
As shocking as that is, the real crime is that it’s completely avoidable.
The good news is that TCS has teamed up with one of the best disaster recovery services in the world to bring you piece of mind so you can avoid being a statistic.
For as little as $15 a month, you can go to sleep at night knowing your company’s data is safe and ready to be retrieved in case of almost any eventuality.
Truly and Actually infinite cloud storage
Get infinite space in the cloud for your entire digital life. Your files/versions will stay in the cloud indefinitely, unlike other services. With TCS Data Vault your backups are forever.
TCS Data Vault services include the following features:
- Backup and recover laptops, workstations, files and folders
- Military-grade encryption – three-tiers of protection for your business data
- Data is encrypted locally, in transit, and at rest in the data center
- Your archived data is safe in multiple centers on multiple continents
In addition to high level security, TCS Data Vault enables compliance with the following:
- SAS 70 Type II (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- SSAE 16
- US EU Safe Harbor
Flexibility and Value are Standard with TCS Data Vault. It doesn’t limit you in the way that many online backup providers do – we believe that your cloud space is yours and should be used however you like.
- Purchasing cloud space with TCS Data Vault means that you can use it however you like.
- Mobility – TCS Data Vault allows you to view, share, and access your backups from anywhere, with any device with a web browser.
- Multi-destination backup – use TCS Data Vault to backup your local data to any destination, anywhere. Including external hard drives.
Remote monitoring, management and control
TCS Data Vault has the ability to monitor and manage your account remotely. Rest easy knowing that we have the ability to schedule your backups and apply remote backup policies at any time of day, keeping your data safe 24/7.
Our Dashboard allows us to do the following remotely, on the fly:
- Create new accounts and new devices
- Modify account details and storage quotas
- Create or modify remote backup policies to apply to your account
- Report on your backups and their success
Don’t be fooled –
by consumer-grade backup services even if they slap the word “business” in front of one of their offerings. They might work for your home PC with a few photos or your kid’s homework files. But if you are looking for infinite file retention, lightening fast retrieval, remote file sharing, worldwide data center redundancy and military grade security & encryption – you need a real business solution. You want TCS Data Vault.
Contact us today to find out which plan is best for you and start protecting your company from disaster tomorrow. Don’t let data loss put you out of business.